TAPE can help you with your monthly/weekly Bookkeeping. The most important task for any Bookkeeper is to manage your financial accounts. Account reconciliation ensures that transaction details in your accounting software match transaction details on your bank account statements, credit card statements, and other financial account statements.
Here are just a few of the ways in which TAPE can help you:
· Entering Purchase Ledger documents (bills)
· Entering Sales Ledger documents (sales invoices)
· Preparing Bank Reconciliations
· Preparing Trial Balances
· Producing Creditor and Debtor report
· Preparing Cheque payments
· Setting up Computerised or manual bookkeeping systems
It’s important to regularly reconcile your accounts to avoid overdraft fees, fraudulent charges, or incorrectly recorded transactions. Accounting software makes reconciliation easier, but a human touch is still required to make sure all transactions are accurately recorded.
Having an experienced Bookkeeper keeping track of your businesses finances will free up the time and energy you need for growing your business.